Re: Installing NetBSD on Virtual Box

On 8/11/10 10:53 AM, Daniel Carrera wrote:
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Mike Bowie wrote:
I'm sleep deprived, so may have missed it, but I don't think I saw what
version of VirtualBox you're using.  I do know that versions early in the
v3.x range had all kinds of problems with NetBSD.  I'm running all kinds of
different NetBSD (and BSD in general) versions under 3.2.6, quite happily.

Yeah, I forgot to mention. I have version 3.2.6 as well. I just
downloaded it last week. I also tried using NetBSD 5.0.1 but I got the
same result. Are you aware of any page that explains the --norawr0
type options?

Daniel.

Not personally... I've never used nor needed them. (I'm afraid it's always Just Worked(tm) for me.)

Mike.