Re: Installing NetBSD on Virtual Box

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:
> search "-norawr0"

Thanks for the help. No, sadly, it doesn't work. And I've spent a
while googling to figure out exactly what these --norawr0 --norawr3,
etc flags mean, and I swear I can't find it. The only flags I can find
documented are the ones here:

http://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch08.html

I've tried a few more random combinations. For example, MINIX 3
requries "--norawr0 --norawr3". But without some documentation for
these flags, or some understanding of what went wrong with NetBSD, I'm
just flying blind.

I really don't want to ask any RTFM questions. I just can't find the FM :-)

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
Intolerant people should be shot.