Fail to suspend to ram after upgrade to 5.1 RC3

I've just upgraded to 5.1 RC3 (due to another problem related a Huawei 3G
modem) and now the suspend to ram fails. It worked pretty well in 5.0.2.
In "dmesg":
acpi0: entering state 3
Devices without power management support: sdhc0
acpi0: aborting suspend

AFAIK sdhc0 is a device for the MMC card reader. Well, my MMC card reader
(in a thinkpad R61) never worked in NetBSD (only in Linux and FreeBSD). So,
in 5.1 RC3 the MMC card reader keep failing but now It doesn't suspend
Thanks, bye