Re: New to NetBSD - Compiling KERNEL and Packages Question.

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 10:47:32AM -0300, Net Warrior wrote:
> So, does it mean that for *EVERY* packages that I want to tweak, I have to
> modify direclty the Makefile or is there a global options file for every
> package ?

No, you should never do that. Please use "make show-options" in the
directory of the package whose options you want to adjust.

You can also set global options in "/etc/mk.conf" like this:

PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS?=   -arts -nas

This will disable the "arts" and "nas" options for all packages that
have such an option.

        Kind regards