Re: Manually creating slices

I just used sysinst to install NetBSD for the first time a few days ago using
a single disk for /.  Now I am looking to split /var, /home and maybe /tmp off
onto another disk.

The 5.1 RC2 sparc64 port sysinst that I used ran a text-based program which
helped me set the disk partitions up, newfs them and construct the disklabel.
What was that program? Can I use pkg_add somehow to get that program into my
now bootable / and run it from there?