Addressing logical partitions under an extended partition on amd64

Hi,

I am tripple-booting my ThinkPad 61p (W7-64, NetBSD-current amd64 and
OpenSolaris). A few days ago I had to reinstall the whole thing, as
the old disk had some really bad areas on it (leftover from an earlier
system, still worked, but was starting to cause problems; the
diagnostics flatly failed). Unfortunately W7 uses two primary
partitions by default (I don't know, there may be a way to avoid it,
but I didn't bother much with this). NetrBSD is on the third primary
partition, leaving OpenSolaris on a logical one on the extended,
behind a 15GB FAT32 partition created to hold some data usable on all
three of them (I couldn't think of other means of having common data
between the three, short of a USB stick, which this in a way
emulates).

I can access the FAT32 logical partition from W7 and OpenSolaris, but
for the hell of it can't figure out how to address it under NetBSD, if
that is possible at all. OpenSolaris finds that on /dev/rdsk/c5t0d0p5.

Any Ideas?

(Other than that, all three systems work close to perfect on this
hardware; I understand now why there is almost a cult following of the
ThinkPads...).

Chavdar Ivanov

--
----