NetBSD 5.0.2

Trying to configure NetBSD 5.0.2 on Asus EEE 901. Installed from ISO with
standart options (I have external USB DVD).
1. What should I do to enable network ethernet interface? (first of all wired).
2. Does anywhere present a preinstalled SDD image of the system? Compiled
kernel for this netbook? Or just configuration file?
3. Is there any user-friendly tool to edit /etc/rc.conf
3. (dummy question) where to obtain kernel source exact for 5.0.2 ?
Michael