Re: Backspace, Delete and other keys

At Wed, 31 Mar 2010 20:19:41 +0200 (CEST), Magnus Eriksson
<magetoo%fastmail.fm@localhost> wrote:
Subject: Re: Backspace, Delete and other keys

> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Greg A. Woods wrote:
>
> > Sadly I don't think it is so easy to swap the <control> and <caps lock>
> > keys.
>
> There is an example in the man page to do just that:
>
> > wsconsctl -w encoding=us.swapctrlcaps
>

> I just tried it and it even worked.  :-)

Awesome!  Thanks!  I should read the manuals more often!  :-)

I guess that could be done with the following line in /etc/wscons.conf
too:

        encoding us.swapctrlcaps

(now if only Mac OS X had something similar -- but first I have to get a
better keyboard than this tiny laptop keyboard turned wireless "desktop"
keyboard)

--
                                                Greg A. Woods
                                                Planix, Inc.