Compilation questions

Hi all!

Still very pleased with NetBSD. Thanks for giving me a stable box.

Now on to my question: I migrated to NetBSD from Gentoo a while back now,
and in Gentoo it was possible to compile everything (meaning kernel,
packages etc) in RAM. Is there such a provision in NetBSD, and if there is,
how do I go about it? (Or if it's documented anywhere, could you please
point me in the right direction?)
Sent from the netbsd-users mailing list archive at