Re: Xorg and thinkpad x200s

Hello Tobias,

you do not need to apologise! You're doing your job, and it is totally
my fault if I am ignorant. You gave a concise, good answer.
I am astrophysicist with a soft spot for BSD, not a developer like you.

Thanks a lot for your help and for NetBSD altogether!

Downloading now the (i386) snapshot.

I'll let you know whether this works, justin case somebody else is
using a thinkpad x200

Pau Amaro