Re: unable to use lsof on NetBSD 5

Klaus Heinz wrote:

> From this I conclude the "device" associated with /dev/drum does not
> exist. Could this be related to
>   # swapctl -l
>   Device      1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Priority
>   /dev/raid0b   1048576        0  1048576     0%    0

The problem is not related to this swap device as removing it does not
change anything but there is certainly some relationship to raidframe.
A new installation of NetBSD 5.0.1 into a different slice on the same
raid device shows the same symptom

  lsof: kvm_openfiles(execfile=/dev/ksyms, corefile=/dev/mem): Device
  not configured

On the other hand, a new installation into the second MBR partition on
wd0 gives me a working lsof.

ciao
     Klaus