From: netbsd-users-owner%NetBSD.org@localhost
[mailto:netbsd-users-owner%NetBSD.org@localhost] On Behalf Of Morgan M.C.M-L
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 8:34 PM
To: netbsd-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Subject: troobleshot X

Hello

I've finished an Acer Laptop installation but X gives me vertical lines
of red and black.
I've done this :

X -configure
vi /root/xorg.conf.new and i've writen this wich is my favorite way to
work out my screen:
HorizSync       31.5 - 48.0
VertRefresh     59.0 - 75.0

X -config /root/xorg.conf.new gave me vertical red an black lines and
freeze the lapptop.

Modifying [Driver "via" by "vesa"] gives me :
Vesa no matching modes
Screen found but bobe have a usable configuration

Any ideas ? Horiz and VertRefresh does match on slackware and
backtrack... Thanx.