Hello everyone.

I'm a new user of NetBSD (installing on my old Acer laptop). I would like to buy a server (dell, HP) to practice some virtualization, and have some questions.

-1. Is it necessary to have VT technologie in the processeur ?

-2. Is it necessary to have a modified file/kernell to install it in the VM ?

-3. How many VM can we build ? (15 would be good for me)

-4. Does th server need to be a SMP, or a quad core single proc, or a bi quad core ?

-5. What is the minimum ram for each VM ?