Re: About wiki.netbsd.org

CVS has no public write access but changes can publically be asked via
send-pr. Dealing with the Wiki the same way (for sanity purpose)
doesn't look that strange..

Quoting Wikipedia's definition of Wiki : A wiki (pronounced /
CVS has no public write access but changes can publically be asked via
send-pr. Dealing with the Wiki the same way (for sanity purpose) doesn't
look that strange..
Quoting Wikipedia's definition of Wiki : A wiki (pronounced /Ë?wɪki/ WIK-ee)
is a website that allows the easy[1] creation and editing of any number
of interlinked web pages via a web browserusing a simplified markup
language or aWYSIWYG text editor.
Nothing here claims it must be public and scrambled by everybody ;-)
--Mail Different
Le 17 déc. 2009 à 12:12, "Adam Hoka" <adam.hoka%gmail.com@localhost> a écrit
:

  I think I'm going to hurt your feelings, so I want to say sorry
  beforehand.

  On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 11:49 PM, Amitai Schlair
<schmonz%schmonz.com@localhost>
  wrote:

    On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 3:40 PM, Marc Balmer <marc%msys.ch@localhost>