Re: About wiki.netbsd.org

It's somewhat misleading to call something a 'wiki' if it's not
user/community-editable.

You may as well just rename it to "newdocs" or something non-"wiki" if
it will be developer-only + send-pr.  Just because you're backing it
with software claiming to be a wiki is irrelevant because current
normal practice is to make a wiki editable in the sense that wikipedia
does so.  Doing anything different is just confusing.