Re: Resolver problems

2009/12/3 Matthias Scheler <tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost>:
> With that setup you can even run NetBSD kernel and userland compiled
> with the default options and won't get any IPv6 related delays.

Thanks, Matthias. I'm currently trying to set up the box this way: I
have named=YES in my /etc/rc.conf and use the default named.conf /
namedb provided with the 5.0.1 release. Also my resolv.conf now points
at my NetBSD box (i.e. the local name server) rather than at the
router.

However, ntpdate now complains that the NTP servers cannot be found.
Shouldn't named be started before executing ntpdate and starting ntpd?
Is there a rc.conf setting for that?

Ingolf