Re: Resolver problems

2009/12/3 Christos Zoulas <christos%astron.com@localhost>:
> Are you running a local cacheing named, and you are not running it with -4?

Does -4 have an influence on the *queries* supported by named? Up to
now, I have thought that -4 implies "bind and connect only to v4
addresses", but may be I am wrong. The man page is not really clear on
that.

But to answer your question: no I do not (yet) use a local caching
named but instead connect to the forwarding name server implemented in
the router.

Ingolf