Re: adding fonts == exercise in frustration

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:30:28 -0500
"Larson, Timothy E." <TELarson%west.com@localhost> wrote:

> > Did you run fc-cache as root, or as a normal user that is using the
> > fonts?
>
> Both, actually.  When it didn't work as root, I tried again as
> myself.  Or vice versa; I don't remember now.
>

> Tim

Well, all I can suggest is follow my instructions to the letter, run
fc-cache as the user who's using the fonts, obviously restart Xserver
to pick up new font path in xorg.conf file. If this doesn't work, then
I don't know.