postinstall: postfix: Can't find source directory for postfix scripts

I've updated from netbsd 5.0 (release) to netbsd-5 as of yesterday, and during the upgrade, postinstall complained:

        postfix fix:
                Can't find source directory for postfix scripts

The system has only the 'base' and 'etc' sets installed, postinstall was run as "postinstall -s etc.tgz -d /" (as suggested by etcupdate).

I do not use postfix, but still... should I worry? Is something broken?

 - Hubert