Re: which embedded system?

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 12:19 -0400, "Thor Lancelot Simon" <>
> On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 08:28:45AM -0500, wrote:
> > I will be ordering one or more lightweight systems for testing and
> > benchmarking network server software on low resource systems.
> Do you need more than one network interface?  If not, the KuroBox/pro
> would be a good choice.

The Soekris boards have multiple ethernet interfaces - I have two
net5501 and one net4801 running firewall and file server duties at home
and they're fine for this

Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally                                                left