Re: sound in NetBSD?

Dear Martin,
Dear NetBSD list members,

Is there anything I can do now about getting sound or... not? - If the answer
is a clear "no", just say so. It would, naturally, be regrettable, but would
still be a lot better than thinking "maybe I could have done something about
it". - I am, of course, certainly NOT suggesting any developer to fix a problem
concerning only my own 3-y.o.-machine, as this would be just a waste of their
valuable time, but maybe there is some other solution? - I simply have no
experience in this area, that is why I know of nothing. (What bugs me, however,
is that sound in FreeBSD 6.4 works.)

Kind regards,

Nino

-------- Original-Nachricht --------