firefox-bin dumps core

Hi Guys'n'Gals,

Just installed firefox-bin from pkgsrc-2009Q1 on a NetBSD-5_STABLE system and
it just seems to dump core:

$ firefox-linux
[1]   Segmentation fault (core dumped) "${prog}" ${1+"$...

I seem to have the same issue with the openoffice binary :-(

Linux emulation seems to be working OK as I can invoke /emul/linux/bin/bash
and that runs fine. Is anyone else seeing this problem or found a way around
it. Before the upgrade firefox-bin worked fine with NetBSD-4 so I guess I'm
doing something stupid...

Open Source O/S: