Re: netBSD 5.0 Bogus CIS

On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 02:29:50PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> In article <20090505013439.GA4864%SDF.LONESTAR.ORG@localhost>,
> Vlad Markov  <markov%sdf.lonestar.org@localhost> wrote:
> >On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 12:57:21AM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:

> >> I think that the problem is that the pcmcia bridge is not powering
> >> up the cards right. What kind of a card you have? Do you have a before
> >> and after dmesg?
> >>
> >> christos
> > I hope by before/after dmesg you mean 4.0.1 and 5.0 dmeesg.
>
> Yes, thanks. Can you try:
>
> options       PCI_ADDR_FIXUP          # fixup PCI I/O addresses
> options       PCI_BUS_FIXUP           # fixup PCI bus numbering
> options       PCI_INTR_FIXUP          # fixup PCI interrupt routing
> options       RBUS_IO_BASE="0xa00"
>
> christos
While waiting I compiled a kernel using the CARDBUS config file. It
includes everything in your email except:
options       RBUS_IO_BASE="0xa00"

That kernel worked for me.

I used the generic kernel on a Dell Latitude D600 which
successfully recognized my pcmcia cards without these
changes.

Thank you for your help,

Vlad