Swappable CDROM: Device Not Configured

Hi,

I have Dell Latitude d630 with swappable CDROM/DVDRW,
when I boot with CDROM inside I am able to mount/umount
it , I can even remove it from the laptop, then attach
it again and I can still mount the CDROM.

The problem occurs, if I boot without the CDROM, and
then I attach it, I am not able to mount it and I get
_device not configured_ error.

Is there some command/way to force NetBSD to detect
the hardware again/attach the CDROM or something like
that?

Thanks in advance and regards
vermaden

Letnie opony do 30% taniej i z darmowa dostawa!
Zobacz testy i opinie >>> http://link.interia.pl/f2125