systrace replacement

Hi!

I already asked for a replacement when systrace was removed from the tree. The answer back then was a bit unclear, it was something like "we have something in the kernel that could provide something similar, but we don't have any userland tool to configure that". Now, as NetBSD 5 isn't so far away anymore, I wanted to ask this again, so I know if I need an update plan or whether I have to skip NetBSD 5.0 and propably even 5.x completely, or if there has been any change recently introducing something similar? If not, will something similar be in NetBSD 6?

PS: I know that there are some flaws in systrace. Still, it's better than nothing. There's no need to start that discussion again, as we already had it back then when it was removed. But a replacement for systrace doesn't necessarily have to have the same issues. For example, SELinux doesn't have them, either.

--
Jonathan