Re: Beagleboard (was Re: Inexpensive, low power, "wall wart" computer)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, John Clark wrote:

Had to look up what a 'Certance CP3100' was... but yeah... just like that... amazingly just like that...

John Clark.

The CP3100 is actually a TeamASA design, I built and netbooted a NetBSD
kernel on it a couple years ago.  You can find them surplus for pretty
cheap.

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/arch/evbarm/cp3100/?only_with_tag=MAIN

Somewhere I documented the serial pinouts.  I ran mine off a power brick
I got with a USB<->ATA adapter.

diana