Re: NetBSD 4.0.1

Hi Rick,

While it is a pain in the neck, there does exist some decent documentation in /usr/share/examples/postfix/ (I'd start with /usr/share/examples/postfix/STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README). I recently bit the bullet and made a configuration for a couple of 4.x machines that live in a mainly 3.x environment and got them (still running PostFix) to play nice with our Sendmail based infrastructure. Once you get the hang of it, PostFix is actually somewhat easier to configure than Sendmail).
      -lars

Rick Kelly wrote:
Is it possible to upgrade from 3.1 to 4.0.1 without sendmail getting
deleted?