Re: Xfree --> Xorg cookbook?

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:

Have ssh_config and sshd_config been updated yet?  What
about /etc/fonts?  (And see xsrc/39961)

I don't see anything in my ssh{,d}_config files that would need to be updated.

And yeah, there's a font step that I missed - I'll have to go back and find it again. There was something about in the /var/log/Xorg.0.log file.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul%whooppee.com@localhost   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%juniper.net@localhost |