Re: HP Compaq DL385 with Smart Array 6/i

On Oct 1, 2008, at 9:41 AM, Fredrik Pettai wrote:
Hi,

We've tried installing NetBSD 4.0 on 2 HP Compaq DL385 with single and dual CPU configuration and the Smart Array 6/i controller. The obvious problem that occur is that the I/O towards the controller/ disk is worthless.

I can comment myself, and say that we also tried to install FreeBSD (7) and that works fine.
The I/O towards the controller/disks is what you would expect it to be.

/P