Re: consolidate phone, sidekick and broadband card to one device

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008, Petar Bogdanovic wrote:

And while we are at this subject: Please let me also know if you think
the e-mail client is usable. From what I remember, the built in e-mail
client..

        + supports STARTTLS on the default imap port (143).
        - does not save your sent-mails into your sent-box
        - does not set the reply flag on mails when you answer them
        - does not add any references-header (breaks threads)
        - does not quote text in a reply
        - does not wrap lines after 78 characters

        Using the nokia email client is about as much fun as having your
        privates stapled to a wall.

        http://www.lonelycatgames.com/?app=profimail (payware, but
        has a free trial) exhibits *significantly* less suckage.
        I recommend the 2_92 beta link on that page.

        For reference the current selection of Nokia S60r3 apps on my E90
        http://www.mono.org/abs/s60.html