Re: NetBSD bounties?

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

Is there any webpage or wikipage to list features needed and how much you
are willing to pay?

Here are some examples:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Bounty_board
http://www.rsync.net/resources/notices/2007cb.html
http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/Code_Bounties
http://bountycounty.org/
http://www.opensourcexperts.com/bountylist.html

I have a few drivers I need (available in OpenBSD so porting is a
possibility) and I am willing to pay a little (and maybe others will pay
also).

If no bounty page exists, I can start one on the NetBSD wiki.

        I think a bounty page on the NetBSD wiki is an excellent idea.
        For driver support it should probably includer whether a card
        or similar is available for the person writing the code :)