Re: NetBSD bounties?

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

Is there any webpage or wikipage to list features needed and how much you
are willing to pay?

Here are some examples:

I have a few drivers I need (available in OpenBSD so porting is a
possibility) and I am willing to pay a little (and maybe others will pay

If no bounty page exists, I can start one on the NetBSD wiki.

        I think a bounty page on the NetBSD wiki is an excellent idea.
        For driver support it should probably includer whether a card
        or similar is available for the person writing the code :)

                David/absolute       -- No hype required --