Re: MP NOACPI kernel

On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 18:40 -0700, Al - image hosting services wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been using a MP kernel, but I tried a NOACPI kernel and it seems

amd64 or i386 ?

> faster with just one cpu. Should I be able to build a MP NOACPI kernel? If
> I should be able to, how would I do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Al

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended
recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an
intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is prohibited. Please notify the sender
this e-mail from your system.