Re: NetBSD bounties?

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 7:49 AM, Jeremy C. Reed <>
> Is there any webpage or wikipage to list features needed and how much you
> are willing to pay?

Are there any guidelines on how much to pay for something like this,
or is it just a totally voluntary offer?

I opened this PR, but I'm not sure if it's really a bug or a feature request:

(short version: mount_smbfs doesn't work for old style win95 simple
shares, but it does on FreeBSD)

I'd be willing to chip in some money to get it fixed. I've looked at
the code and I don't understand the problem.