Re: OT: Does majordomo have a vacation-mode?

Lubomir Sedlacik wrote:

Yes, the NetBSD mailing lists are open and everyone is allowed to post.
The reason you aren't seeing the crap is because there are filters and
other measures in place.

After thinking about it for a while, I did actually get that only allowing subscribed uses to post doesn't really provide any security, as there aren't too many things that can be faked as easily as an eMail address. :-)

I've canceled my status and should be unsubscribed by now. If you are reading this, you know that you were right. :-)

Regards,
Chris