Re: NetBSD on sd0 (memory) and CGD on wd0... success but

Thanks for your reply. To test "init.root" approach, I tried following
configuration and it didnt work. Could you please share your fstab on
disk that is outside cgd?

I installed netbsd onto /dev/sd0a
I have local netbsd on /dev/wd0a
I have booted from sd0a

'/dev/*sd0a*'/etc/*fstab*
/dev/sd0a        /    ffs    rw         1 1
/dev/wd0a        /wd0a    ffs    rw         1 1
/dev/cgd0b         none    swap    sw        0 0
/dev/cgd0f        /var    ffs    rw,softdep    1 2

'/dev/*sd0a*'/etc/*sysctl.conf*
sysctl -w init.root=/wd0a

Well, if this works i can set init.root variable as /cgdroot in next step.

Regards,
Cem