Re: Using Minicom with /dev/ttyU0

charles%embsyspro.com@localhost ("Charles L. Nelson") writes:

>Hi,
>Thanks for your effort, but that did not work either.  I have the same
>issues with only one direction of transmission and the computer locking up.

dtyUX only helps for a device without modem signals.

But the issue could be flow control. Maybe using 'cu -f' helps, but
there is also the possibility that the USB driver cannot set the
port configuration. Please show the relevant parts of dmesg output.
Do you see USB errors on the console?

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost