can't receive email with postfix [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

i'm new to postfix.
And I can't get my mail.
prior to 4.0 netbsd i used sendmail.

I've tried alot of hacks to /etc/postfix/
and , but alas I don't know what i'm doing.
I Tried to read STANDARD_CONFIG_README on postfix org
but still no luck, & the email doco from netbsd is abysmal:).

I have some progress,
I can send mail on the box to root or myself on the box.
This is as far as I've got.

All I need is a REALLY simple ability to let
NetBSD accept incoming mail. It's all forwarded to
my box from another machine in my org, but netbsd ignores it!

Can anyone help please?