Xserver IPV6 on NetBSD 4.0

I am attempting to use X with IPV6. I am running NetBSD 4.0
and the stock XFree86 distribution. I was under the impression
that the stock version of XFree86 supports IPV6 but the error
I get seems to indicate otherwise:

grumpy$ X -query
Xserver: -query unknown host:

The same command on a Solaris 10 x86 box using Xorg appears
to work. Unfortunately for me, the Solaris box has no
monitor so even though I see the normal output from the
command, I don't really know for sure.

ssh and telnet work fine in IPV6 on the NetBSD box.

Does the stock version of XFree86 support IPV6? Is there
something I need to set to make XFree86 support IPV6.

SDF Public Access UNIX System -