Re: pf version used in 4.0 ?

Can anyone tell me the version of 'pf' used in 4.0
in comparison to OpenBSD release level?

Are we matched at this point or a few releases behind?

According to the document that lists the state of third-party software
integration[1], pf is at version 3.7.  I couldn't find a link that
points to the HTML version of the document, but it's on the website[2].
(The install notes mention this too[3].)  I always use the document in
CVS when I need to check something.

Regards,

Dave

1. http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/doc/3RDPARTY?rev=1.486.2.9&content-type=text/plain
2. http://www.netbsd.org/docs/software/3rdparty/
3. ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-4.0/sparc64/INSTALL.html#Userland