Re: Atheros WiFi Driver

Currently ath don't support the AR5414.
You can check the man page for ath  in

At this date, i don't know the current status support for this driver.

On Jan 8, 2008 3:45 PM, David Dudley <> wrote:
Does anyone happen to know if the ath driver will support the AR5414
device?  If not, have any idea what the differences in the chipset are?
I know Windows and MadWiFi both support it, but I'd rather not have to
switch to Linux just to get support for the chip if I don't have to.

David Dudley

Francisco Valladolid H.
-- - Perl, [Open-Net] BSD fan. --