Re: Supported graphics (in HEAD)

I wrote:

> I didn't think of [trying other Nvidia boards].

Tried two even older Nvidia boards I happened to have on the shelf, but
the kernel crashed during autoconfiguration with both of them.  Then I
found this cute little Radeon board, a really old one, and now I'm happy
as a clam.  Never had so much free memory on this workstation, there's
no sign of any leakage, and 1080p video plays just fine.  :)

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay