Re: Supported graphics (in HEAD)

matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost> writes:

> can you file a PR about this?

Done.  kern/56826

> i don't see the problem on 750 or 730 cards.

I didn't think of that...  I do have a couple of other graphics boards
on the shelf, but as they're all Nvidia, I figured it didn't make sense
to try them.  Guess I'll do some experimenting tonight, to see if one of
the others can avoid this problem for me.  (They're even older than the
one I'm using, but it's not as if I need anything super fancy.  I'd like
to be able to use Youtube in the browser from time to time, but that's
the most advanced graphics need I have.)

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay