Re: NetBSD 9.99.1 Quick Question

On Mon, 5 Aug 2019, Rhialto wrote:

On Thu 01 Aug 2019 at 22:52:56 +0000, Thomas Mueller wrote:
Is there any preference on which Xorg I should use on a new
installation: modular or native?

I personally prefer native, since I consider X to be part of the
operating system (or at least not part of the extra software that is
installed according to the taste of the user).

Same here - I've always used the in-tree native X, and never even looked at the pkgsrc stuff.

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:     |
| (Retired)          | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul%whooppee.com@localhost     |
| Software Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%netbsd.org@localhost   |