Re: NetBSD 9.99.1 Quick Question

> Perfect!

> On 7/31/19, 1:31 PM, "J. Lewis Muir" <jlmuir%imca-cat.org@localhost> wrote:

>     On 07/31, Ron Georgia wrote:
>     > I noticed that images and sets for NetBSD 9.99.1 is out. I have a
>     > totally noob question. According to the docs this would be current fo r
>     > version 10. Does this mean version 9 will be released soon? Sorry for
>     > my exuberant impatience.

>     FYI, just today there was a message on netbsd-announce related to that
>     (not directly an answer to your question, though):

>       https://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-announce/2019/07/31/msg000301.ht ml

>     Regards,

>     Lewis

How do users of 8.99.51 and earlier 8.99.x decide whether to go with 9.99.1 or 9.0_BETA?

I am on

NetBSD amelia2 8.99.51 NetBSD 8.99.51 (NetBSD-HEAD amd64.nb899-20190723) #1: Tue Jul 23 13:35:29 GMT 2019  root@amelia2:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/SANDY7 amd64

as I type this; also built i386 from the same source tree.

Tom