Re: earmv7hf test status, specifically utimensat

On Aug 30, 2018, at 11:27 AM, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

I dimly remember part of my issues were with /dev on the noatime file
system - so maybe we should just update atime in the vnode cache, but
just don't write it back if mounted noatime. And maybe lock dev vnodes
and never reclaim them - there can't be *that* much of them (if you
have ptyfs mounted).

We really should have a proper (and non-optional) devfs and then the problem is moot.

-- thorpej