Re: earmv7hf test status, specifically utimensat

> On Aug 30, 2018, at 11:05 AM, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
>
> I forgot the details, but it breaks real world software every now and
> then, at least it did when I last tried.

At the very least, an atime update should never drive an I/O.  Atime updates should update in-memory and *shrug*.  If you want to update the atime on stable storage when updating some other attribute, so be it... and I suppose it wouldn't be too terrible to push out a dirty atime when the vnode is reclaimed, but it's still unnecessary write I/O for what might otherwise a read-only workload.

-- thorpej