Re: Remove fortune quotes attributed to or providing admiration of Adolf Hitler [pr bin/52735]

PC It's not about ideology.
PC is not about respecting other people.

PC is the fraud of pretending to be a social justice defender while you are doing nothing but attacking other people and bringing attention as if you were having an epic fight between Good and Bad when there is absolutely nothing. They don't care about the principles of those people, they can have the same. What is important is to be able to point at them using the rules they invented themselves and they try to impose to others.

This immature behavior is a menace for free of speech, sane social interactions, and the discussion every society has to have every day to draw a good path for its future. It hasn't to be a statement that could offend someone. It could be naming a name, just saying a word.

You have the perfect example from Rhialto:

Anybody who invokes that term automatically shows their true colours.

Don't you see?

Look at the problem here. An adage. And it doesn't matter what the adage
says. The problem is that is from Adolf Hitler. So you don't read it and
think "Look what Hitler said", but instead you panic:

"Look!!, It says Hitler!! They have quotations from Hitler!! I'm offended!! PC emergency!!"

This is an operating system project I'm not part of. I'm using it for a while, I don't know. But please, take my advise:

The moment you let this crap enter through your door, isn't going to stop.

Now is a game, then the contents of your web pages, censorship of mailing lists, even the way you speak in your irc channels.

Regards,
trebol.