Re: Remove fortune quotes attributed to or providing admiration of Adolf Hitler [pr bin/52735]

maya%netbsd.org@localhost writes:

> For any fortune quote you add, you may remove another, no questions
> asked.
>
> For you, that means you can get rid of things you find even slightly
> offensive without needing to convince another person of it being
> "offensive enough".

I assume this was intended as ironic sarcasm.  Let me point out how that
seldom works out well on mailing lists -- or, for that matter, on USENET.

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay