Re: Remove fortune quotes attributed to or providing admiration of Adolf Hitler [pr bin/52735]

Hi,

I thought a bit about this after seeing FreeBSD remove the database.

I do agree there are offensive things, but it would be nice not to
have a daily debate for all of eternity about whether every single quote
is offensive enough to be removed. The FreeBSD method is tempting, but I
know a lot of people like fortunes, so I wanted to suggest a compromise
rule:

For any fortune quote you add, you may remove another, no questions
asked.

For you, that means you can get rid of things you find even slightly
offensive without needing to convince another person of it being
"offensive enough".