Re: Keyboard freeze on new laptop

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 01:08:45PM +0100, Marc Baudoin wrote:

> So I ask the pckbc gurus.  Any idea? It's too bad to have my new
> laptop sitting here without being able to use it...

A full dmesg may be helpful.  Also, if you can, build a kernel with
the PMSDEBUG option set, that will provide more information.  It sounds
like the pckbc driver is getting confused somehow.  Is the machine
otherwise operational when the keyboard freezes (i.e. can you ping it or
remotely log in?)

--
Brett Lymn
Let go, or be dragged - Zen proverb.